Qualifications No qualifications
Quotient are looking for a Marketing Manager to own and manage their brand, communications, and growth activities.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, delivering and optimising marketing campaigns to drive awareness and improve sentiment within the crypto community and beyond.
While this role will touch on all elements of our marketing, we are looking for someone with a core focus on PR, events, influencer marketing, community advocates, and other crypto-specific paid media/advertising opportunities.
If you have proven experience engaging with the crypto community, have a keen eye for design, and are used to managing marketing and communication campaigns from concept to competition, we want to hear from you!
You will be leading our Marketing team alongside our Social Media Managers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Define, implement and optimize advertising and marketing campaigns that grow brand awareness and improve brand sentiment with key demographics using both paid and organic channels
- Work alongside our team to plan annual and quarterly marketing strategy and budget
- Measure and report on campaign performance across all marketing channels, with input from the wider marketing team to create a holistic overview of marketing performance against KPIs
- Engage and manage external agencies to improve global PR coverage both within top tier crypto outlets and traditional technology publications
- Identify, plan, and manage attendance/sponsorship at key events, conferences, hackathons, and speaking engagements with a focus on ROI
- Initiate and maintain relationships with external crypto and DeFi communities to arrange promotional and sponsorship opportunities such as AMA’s, interviews etc.
- Ensure consistent presentation, messaging and design across all marketing channels
- Refine demographic targeting, audience acquisition, and conversion across both paid and organic channels
- Create and own relationships/accounts with the top crypto media advertising channels, as well as other suitable advertising channels
- Work with the senior team and external specialists to iterate on our brand style and narrative to ensure cut through in a competitive industry
- This role will have future capacity to have direct reports both internal staff and external agencies/consultants
- Proven experience marketing in the crypto industry of 2 years or more
- 5 years marketing experience
- A sense of aesthetics and an ability to create great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- BSc/MSc degree is a plus