Qualifications No qualifications
Rarible DAO is a decentralized organization governed by $RARI tokenholders. The organization is focused on growing the ecosystem of projects and creators in the broader Rarible Ecosystem, which includes rarible.com (NFT marketplace with $40 million trading volume in April 2021) and many other projects building on Rarible Protocol. Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs for short) are the next generation crypto-native entities that in many ways are considered the future of work and governance.
Join our decentralized, motivated and fully remote team building the NFT ecosystem of the future.
This role will primarily create, manage and execute the marketing strategy for the Rarible Ecosystem / DAO.
The two main focus areas for the Ecosystem are a thriving creator community and developer community.
The person filling this role will have full autonomy to create engaging campaigns and strategies to accomplish these objectives.
NOTE: this role is flexible and is not necessarily a full time role. Depending on the candidate, this role might be paid 100% in crypto, and paid by the Rarible DAO.
- Define objectives and structure to drive adoption of the Rarible protocol
- Define and execute on Marketing strategies and tactics to achieve key results as set on a quarterly and annual basis with a specific focus on community growth
- Support and drive engagement and adoption of the Rarible protocol and creator communities through performance marketing, PR and Communications, community building, social media, etc
- Plan and manage campaign execution with cross-functional colleagues, external agencies and partners, and community content creators
- Develop and help create / foster our brand positioning, voice and values (website, newsletter, blog, social, forum, etc.)
- 5+ years in marketing strategy / execution roles in B2C or B2BProven track record of executing on marketing campaigns involving various different stakeholders
- Experience with community building, ambassador programs, or other forms of grassroots marketing
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills, and able to work independently by influencing stakeholders at different level
- High attention to detail, excellent time management, and organizational skillPassion for blockchain technology, NFTs, and decentralized finance
- Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment and industryIdeally, a design background
What Rarible DAO offers
- Working for a rapidly expanding global distributed network / protocol
- Complete immersion into DAOs and the future of work
- Extreme flexibility (hours, location, etc)