Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto revolution that is changing the world?
At Metal, we are shaping digital money and revolutionizing the way people transact by building the decentralized financial infrastructure of the future. To date, we have launched and operate Metal Pay (digital banking and crypto wallet), Metal X (a global digital currency exchange), and Proton SDK a distributed ledger for identity and interaction with the card and banking payments settlement layer.
We are seeking a multi-lingual, solutions-oriented Customer Support professional who is passionate about our customers and loves to innovate and execute customer-centric strategies. The environment is fast-paced and requires that you can think quickly on your feet. Metal Support operations will support the local and global audience to provide a world-class premium level of support.
We’re a lean and collegial team in which every role matters, and you’ll have a big impact on high stakes decisions, working across the enterprise with Compliance, Engineering, Marketing, business and technical teams in pioneering innovative financial services solutions. You will have demonstrated the ability to understand key metrics pertaining to basic customer service factors.
The best Support professionals are genuinely delighted to help customers. They’re tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. Support representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and our Support reps can gather it for us.
- Become an expert on all of Metal’s products, for all regionsRespond to customer service tickets, manage ticket flow
- After tickets are closed, analyze customer complaints, and provide appropriate CS responses, and resolutions with an eye towards constant process improvement and after action corrective remediations
- Monitor chats and social media relating to Customer Service, including Twitter, responding to comments around service issues
- Documenting bugs and escalating issues or proposal for resolution and approval
- Manage and support Support Agents
- Maintain relationships with vendor partners; work with the reps to get the data, etc
- Draft and update template responses and Knowledge Base Articles
- Be driven by metrics and key performance indicators to support informed and strategic decisions to achieve Support team goals and Metal’s Mission and Values
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives working with Compliance, Engineering, and Marketing to optimize and execute the customer experience
- Ticket escalation: assist directly or route customers to the appropriate personnel for assistance
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in a courteous and timely manner and within established SLAs
- Support the on-boarding process for Metal customers
- Help formulate CS procedures, guidelines, and policies
- 3+ years of customer service or customer support experience in tech, crypto, financial service or exchange ideally.
- Multilingual including English and at least ONE of the following languages: of Korean, Spanish, Turkish, German, Dutch, French, and Italian
- Exceptional people management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc).
- Time management skills and ability to work with little supervision
- Root cause analysis, or ability to identify and solve problemsExperience in email/chat-based customer or vendor support
- Experience working in customer-centric and customer-facing environment
- Familiarity with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Ability to explain technical processes to non-technical clients
- You have a strong attention to detail and can juggle many tasks at once.
- You work well on a team
- Familiarity with FreshDesk and Slack
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products and Google suite
- Startup experience preferred.
- Previous experience at an exchange is a plus
- Experience supporting KYC, onboarding or compliance
- You have a passion for crypto and want to learn more