Qualifications No qualifications
As part of the CoinGecko engineering team, you will be part of the team that :
- Solves unique and large scale technical problems.
- Builds the next generation of systems to make cryptocurrency data accessible to everyone across the globe at scale on the web and mobile (iOS & Android).
- Develop and scale the CoinGecko Data API that currently powers some of the biggest brands in the space.
- Manages infrastructure that is running in the cloud (Amazon Web Services & Google Cloud).
- Research and development of decentralized apps, Web3, and Solidity smart contracts on the blockchain network.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and lead the development of the React Native infrastructure powering our iOS and Android app
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our mobile stack & team, for instance introducing tools, libraries, and best practices.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to developers on the team
- Scale our mobile app development to serve millions of users and a large dataset
- Implement product features that have a direct impact on the engagement on our users.
What we look for in you:
- You have at least 4 years of engineering experience with a large focus on building React Native or native applications on iOS and/or Android.
- You’ve experienced leading projects and provide technical direction
- Excellent attention to detail and mobile design sensibilities
- Proven track records of shipping high quality, scalable production apps
- React/React Native experience required
- You have a keen interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and smart contracts.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in iOS/Android native application development
- You have gone through rapid growth in your company (from startup to mid-size)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field