Hi, we’re Monolith. We provide everything one would expect from a financial platform, built using decentralised technology. There’s a wallet to securely store assets, a payment card that can be used online or in shops and a mobile app to make everything accessible to regular users.
We believe in self-sovereignty: we don’t control our user’s assets. Monolith is amongst the first practical authentic use-cases on the Ethereum blockchain.
We’re a high-performance team of around 25 people. Most of us are based around London, but we also have colleagues in mainland Europe. We have freedom and responsibility, a culture that encourages original thinking, offers ownership and embraces knowledge sharing. We have big plans to grow!
Due to the pandemic we’re working entirely remotely. When it’s safe to do so we’re looking forward to folks collaborating in person again — but remote is totally cool too!
We’re looking for a Product Design Manager to collaborate with our CEO to create and design a banking UX that uses DeFi and gamification to make money fun for one billion people.
As Product Design Manager you will own the consumer experience which includes architecting the UX, and coordinating the creation of the UI/design. Your role will encompass product design across the board whilst owning and delivering the adoption of our mobile experience.
As our company moves into a new phase of development we are looking for someone to join our already product-driven company to help us further widen our offering. We wish to build upon our existing infrastructure to build a compelling and futurist mobile financial experience that would compel a mass market.
It is crucially important that the Product Design Manager works in collaboration with our CEO and all other areas of the business. We are looking for someone who believes in creating great products that meet end user needs, with a focus on customer insights, data, growth, and a unique user experience.
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and defining user problems
- Involvement in building our product roadmap & strategy, gaining alignment and buy-in from all stakeholders, and ensuring its delivery
- Create, design, and execute through to the finished product for web and mobile apps, in line with roadmap
- Team management – managing work flow of freelance and permanent design resource
- Conducting or commissioning customer interviews and testing
- Understand and adapt app usage via data
- Performing market analysis
- Running design sprints
Core Attributes that we look for:
- Be obsessed with video games, and what makes users hooked on them
- Thinks visually about the product
- Knows how to make intuitive mobile UX for the TikTok generation
- Can turn thoughts into rough sketches and UX write ups
- Works well with design and product people, can compose teams
- Is excited by the magic of the token economy/DeFi
Bonus Points for:
- Appreciation of Ethereum and a passion for decentralisation
- Understanding of the crypto space and what others are doing
- Experience of bringing products to market, from inception through to initial product launch and beyond
- Preferably at least 4+ years product design experience
Our team members are rewarded well, not only with a competitive salary, but also with:
- Generous Stock Option Scheme
- Private health insurance
- A training & development budget that helps you to grow with Monolith
- 25 days holiday plus local public holidays
- Flexible working hours (we care about your output, not when you rock up or clock out)
- A company pension scheme (naturally)
- Top of the range hardware
- The option to participate in a crypto salary scheme
- Cycle Scheme
If all this sounds exciting…
Start a conversation by hitting apply! We’d love to see your portfolio – show us your process!
Unfortunately, we’re not currently in a position to offer visa sponsorship.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.