We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual to take mStable’s business development to the next level. We have an exciting roadmap of new products that will be coming to market over the next 12 months, and need someone passionate about Defi to champion them to the broader ecosystem. You must be comfortable prioritising and qualifying opportunities, and then driving them from origination all the way through to completion.
Most importantly, we need an individual who is passionate about decentralised technologies, with a focused and up to date knowledge of what’s happening in DeFi. You must be able to tell us how and why you think the things we are building as a DeFi community will change the world over the next decade.
- You’re passionate about blockchain and continually keep at the forefront of cryptocurrency & DeFi.
- You have experience managing BD pipelines and processes
- You have a sense for pursuing opportunities or strategic conversations wherever they present themselves
- You’re able to work in a team, either on site or independently as a remote member of the team.
What you’ll do
- Own and manage the mStable core team’s business development pipeline to ensure it is up to date and that all relevant stakeholders are using it efficiently
- Contribute actively to shaping and prioritizing our BD strategy as we scale
- Leverage mStable’s existing strategic partners, clients, and investors to help discover new opportunities
- Originate and pursue opportunities for future partnerships and opportunities for mStable with other Defi projects, Crypto wallets, Centralised exchanges, and the broader financial and crypto ecosystem.
- Be the first touchpoint for mStable’s BD inbounds and the ongoing relationship manager
- Pitch and run demonstrations of mStable’s latest products.
- Market your successes and communicate our new partnerships and collaborations clearly to market.
What you’ll need
- 2 years or more of experience in a full time work environment, either in an office or remotely
- Strong knowledge of Defi, and BD pipeline management
- Experience creating and pitching presentations on powerpoint or google slides
- An understanding of the economics and game theory underlying incentivised crypto mechanisms and markets
- The hunger to always be driving deals to completion
Nice to have
- Experience working in DeFi either for a project or as an individual
- An existing network within crypto
- Strong listening and negotiation skills
- Experience writing and publishing BD specific marketing content
- Competitive USD salary
- Generous $MTA token allocation, vesting over 3 years