Released in May 2020, mStable is a protocol that unites stablecoins, lending and swapping into one robust and easy to use standard.
By working at mStable, you will:
- Contribute to a leading product in an exciting, cutting edge area of technology and finance
- Be valued for your contributions, in a results driven company
- Receive a competitive salary and generous token allocation in $MTA
- Liaise with other leading DeFi projects on integration and collaboration
- Get together in inspiring locations to build, meet and have fun at company Offsites
We are a closely aligned, highly motivated, agile team that holds each other to high standards. The core team currently numbers 9 (CEO, COO, 2x Community, 2x Protocol Dev, 3x Full Stack/Front-end). We love what we do, and are looking forward to contributing to the future of DeFi as we scale up.
If you join us on site in Berlin, you would be working directly with the core development team in an open and collaborative environment. We are supported by globally distributed team members and an active advisory board.
We’re looking for a talented Ethereum developer with expertise across DeFi, financial/token engineering or governance mechanisms to help us take mStable to the next level. We have lots of exciting things planned on the roadmap and want to continue delivering innovative, robust and performant solutions as we move forward.
- You’re passionate about Blockchain and continually keep at the forefront of cryptocurrency & DeFi
- You care about writing secure, quality, maintainable code
- You have a mathematical brain and a knack for solving difficult problems
- You contribute effectively as part of a lean, fast moving team
What you’ll do
- Find solutions to tough problems by designing incentive mechanisms, protocol optimisations and governance mechanics in a fast moving DeFi ecosystem
- Architect, develop, test and deploy smart contracts across the array of domains that make up mStable
- Help make the mStable platform as interoperable as possible by designing clean interfaces
- Develop high-quality code that is maintainable, performant and accessible
What you’ll need
- Provable experience delivering high quality, functional code running on Ethereum
- Degree in Comp Sci, Engineering or Mathematics
- Strong experience in OOP languages
Nice to have
- Always up to date with latest EIPS, practices and standards
- Deep understanding of Layer 2 and ETH 2.0
- Experience in Financial Engineering in the DeFi ecosystem
- Experience contributing to or managing open source projects