Qualifications No qualifications
The Axiom Zen portfolio is growing! We’re looking for a passionate and driven Office of Operations Admin to help us support the Operations team.
We’re proud of the accomplishments that have allowed us to get to where we are today, but know that our people are our most important resource in determining the magnitude of our success. To continue to deliver on our mission, we are looking to add a highly motivated Office of Ops Admin to our team, who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and dive deep into anything and everything that’s thrown their way.
We have a high bar for talent. We’re looking for someone who is extremely organized, and has a deep sense of empathy for the people they support. Working with our team, you’ll get to see the ins and outs of different areas of the business, making an impact right from day one.
A little about us:
Axiom Zen is a startup that builds startups. Founded in 2012, we have built dozens of products, and standalone companies, serving hundreds of millions of consumers. Our companies include Dapper Labs (the makers of CryptoKitties, and NBA Top Shot, two of the world’s most popular blockchain games), ZenHub (improving developer productivity in startups and Fortune 500), and Routific (leading route optimization platform). Axiom Zen was named first among Canada’s Most Innovative Companies in 2016. Born on February 28, 2018, Dapper Labs is the home of CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot. The group was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of blockchain technology through entertainment and play. Dapper Labs has an internal game studio as well as social platform and infrastructure teams that are building different products for the blockchain space. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, and Zynga, among others.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- As a member of our small but mighty Operations team, you’ll support the team in all their needs such as company-wide projects and initiatives that help make the portfolio the fun, supportive workplace it is today.
- You’ll flex your administration expertise through owning the Calendars and helping with meeting preparation for our President.
- You’re able to assist with personal tasks for CEO and President which include buying birthday gifts, coordinating dry cleaning, appointments etc.
- We travel at ultra high-speeds without compromising quality – comfort with ambiguity will be key.
- Curiosity is at our core. We’re not afraid to ask questions as we innovate and implement process improvements that help us make greater impacts for our people.
A little about you:
- You have experience in an Executive Assistant role.
- You have stellar interpersonal skills.
- You’ll be collaborating with team members across the entire organization, including executive leadership.
- You are extremely organized.
- We have a lot going on at all times, and you relish in the opportunity to bring structure to chaos.
- You exhibit high attention to detail in everything you do.
- The Ops team deals with a lot of important documents.
- Ensuring accuracy in these documents will be your responsibility.You’re not just comfortable with ambiguity, you thrive in it!
- You don’t have an ego, and are eager to jump in wherever you are needed.