Imagine a world where everyone is a trader. OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto.
OKCoin is a globally licensed exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and Korea. We are a collective of global citizens with a common passion to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world.
- Identify opportunities to support new product innovation and drive new capability expansion
- Build, manage and grow relationships with existing and future partners
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop partner solutions and prioritize work stream for optimal results
- Drive contract negotiation and end-to-end launch execution with partners
- Drive, track, analyze and communicate key partnership metrics to cross functional and senior stakeholders
- 7+ years experience in high-growth Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, Product or related fields
- Must have Payments background
- Experience in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain industry is a big plus
- Track record in building and scaling businesses, products, or programs/initiatives
- Strong negotiator and ambitious thinker in regards to how we drive value with our partners
- Excellent communication, structured thinking, organization and project management skills
- Strong collaborator who can build both internal and external relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.