OKEx is a growing exchange with USD 10 billion level daily trading volume, serving more than 10 million customers around the world.
Now, we’re searching for who is passionate about self-improvement and not afraid to challenge the status quo. In this role, you will influence the overall experience of millions of users, with high visibility and high impact.
You will build and reinforce the Agile approach and embed these principles in the day to day work.
What the day to day looks like
- Lead daily scrums with a cross-functional team, including: product managers, designers and developers
- Coach different levels of organizational hierarchy through Agile principles, practices and actual changes in day to day behavior to create target culture of responsiveness, empowerment, and speed;
- Guide teams through delivery and manage scope, risks and issues, resolving at the lowest level and escalating as needed
- Design and facilitate training sessions to educate employees on organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies and principles including providing tools and guidance for implementing the process targeting cultural behaviors and expectations to catalyze organizational growth and improvement;
- Use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability and transparency; and promote culture of experimentation and innovation;
- Effectively articulate problem statements and understand individual and stakeholder perspectives;
- Lead Agile ceremonies, including: sprint & increment planning, readouts, and retrospectives
- Excellent communication and people-interaction skills
Ideal candidate must have
- 5+ years of experience as an agile coach, scrum master, etc.
- 3+ years of experience working as a project manager in a startup environment
- A highly entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to put all your experience and great ideas to good use
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Willing to travel regularly, mainly to Beijing
Nice to have
- Experience and expertise in a blockchain field preferred, but not required