OpenSea is looking for an entrepreneurially-minded individual to act as an evangelist, liaison, and onboarding specialist. Ideally, this individual would be a self-starter with experience using decentralized technologies, combined with some experience in customer success and marketing at an early stage software company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Guide partners through the process of getting set up on OpenSea launching white-labelled digital marketplaces.
- Onboard new users and ensure their continued success as NFT traders
- Maintain and promote a vibrant community culture.
- Synthesize insights from community interactions and surface critical issues to the engineering team.
- Keep internal and external informational resources up to date in an environment of rapid iteration
- Contribute ideas and effort to our brand, content, and community strategies.
We’re looking for
- Technical knowledge and understanding of decentralized technology.
- Strong work ethic, hustle, communication, writing ability, and business development sensibility.
- Comfort with semi-technical tasks like using an admin panel and running scripts from the command line or willingness to learn how to do them.
- Deep curiosity, relentless resourcefulness, and a growth mindset.
- Perfect comfort with frequent context switching
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a rapidly shifting landscape.
- Passion for decentralized technology.
Nice to haves
- Experience leading a community
- Marketing experience
- Experience writing HTML
- Familiarity with Word Press
- Deep experience using decentralized technologies