Qualifications No qualifications
Uniswap is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, Decentralized Exchange) on Ethereum. Since launching in 2018, Uniswap Protocol has processed over $110B in volume and increasing to the tune of $1B+ daily.
We are one of the smallest and most impactful teams in crypto. We are based out of Brooklyn in New York City with option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our team in New York.
- Help create a space that people love going to everyday
- Be the go-to for all office requests and equipment
- Coordinate office lunches and ensure that we always have a fully stocked snack and drink supply
- Schedule interview internally and liaise with candidates
- Onboard new hires so that they are up and running as soon as possible
Culture & Events
Help to plan and organize quarterly in-person meetings, summer and holiday parties, and any other Uniswap Labs’ hosted events
Organize any extra events, from happy hours to club teams
Celebrate birthdays, work anniversaries, and any other key event
- Be responsible for maintaining our current business processes
- Document how we work in our employee handbook
- Stay on top of the company calendar and spot conflicts and always looking ahead
- Unrivaled organizational skills
- Creative, approachable, energetic, “can-do” attitude with ability to change direction in a dynamic environment
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to competing and ever-evolving priorities
- Flexibility to provide evening and weekend support as needed in addition to support during standard business hours
- Ability to work remotely or in-person.
- Experience with Slack, Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office, etc
Nice to Have
- Experience working at an early stage startup
Love for unicorns :)Uniswap welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.