Job ID 5925
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E.
The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Bondly, Lympo, and Grease Monkey Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 150 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others.
We are building a talented team to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends. As part of that effort, we are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated individual to join our Operations team.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
The qualified candidate should have demonstrable experience in an operations role within a regulated entity, or the fintech / digital assets industry, with a deep understanding of the importance of control over data integrity, systems architecture and the reconciliation process.
This role will evolve as the business grows and it is for someone who is flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the business, as well as being enthusiastic, energetic and ready to drive change.
- Assist with account openings with relevant counterparties (broker, crypto exchanges, traditional & crypto custodians, etc.) for different fund products where necessary
- Design, document, implement and constantly evaluate the operational policies, procedures, and processes with a view to drive for tighter controls, further efficiencies/automation, and risk mitigation related to current and business activity
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external service providers to ensure smooth connectivity and relationship with business partners such as fund admin, brokers, and custodians
- Assist with client onboarding process especially regarding KYC information gathering and communication through with fund admin and help to handle client queries regarding subscription and redemption process
- Assist in completing investment manager and product due diligence requests from various distribution channels.
- Lead future implementation and integrations projects as the business evolves and new business lines develop
- Manage confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner
Experience & qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant operations experience
- Settlement, fund accounting, fund administration, reconciliation, and data management & reporting experiences preferred
- Proficient MS office skills particularly Excel skills
- Attention to details and open to multi-tasking
- Strong interpersonal skills with a strong collaboration mindset
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is required
Nice to have:
Experience or an understanding of NFTs, blockchain technology or cryptocurrency.