Pantera is looking for a DevOps/Python Developer to build, manage and monitor our software infrastructure in collaboration with our trading, finance and operations team.
Primary software development will be building, managing and monitoring our internal website to help improve efficiencies across the firm. In addition, the position will work with the finance and operations team to help automate and improve processes related to Salesforce, Hubspot, financial data, fund accounting and trading.
The position offers an opportunity to work on a wide range of projects within an investment management firm. We are looking to this position to constantly try to simplify our infrastructure and improve the user experience through automation and a highly intuitive structure.
- Build, manage and monitor internal website
- Automate and improve fund accounting and valuation processes with python, APIs
- Maintain internal database to improve efficiencies
- Work closely with finance and operations team to better understand and help improve the firm’s infrastructure
- Assist with managing the firm’s technology infrastructure with outside vendors
- 3+ years working with Python
- 3+ years working in an AWS environment
- 3+ year of experience managing Python technology stack in Django
- Desire to constantly improve the process, work closely with end users to develop an extremely user friendly experience
- Desire to learn and grow your skills
- Evaluate new services and vendors to incorporate in the current system
- Competitive and based on experience
- 401(k) matching