Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We‘re building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they’ve never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 3 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Sounds exciting, right?
Well good news, we have a spot open for a Customer Experience Team Lead (Frontlines) for our Manila office. The Customer Experience Team lead will be overseeing the strategy execution of our Frontlines team, assist with weekly team reports and report metrics to key stakeholders, assist with defining and tracking CCX’ KPIs and Manage and coach a team of Frontlines analysts and other tasks as assigned.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and train the team(s) of feedback analysts.
- Develop team members by giving feedback, coaching, analyzing their performance indicators
- Leading the team include hiring, assessing and developing people, organizing their work, and other leadership activities agreed in company
- Organize team(s) everyday work, eg work schedule and weekly tasks
- Work with CCX leadership to make process improvements in support guidelines
- Coordinate with team managers regarding member’s performance and take necessary actions to improve performance
- Assist in training and mentoring new team members and keeping internal guidelines up to date
- Conduct coaching and mentoring to address errors, improvement opportunities
- Manage other related tasks to Team Lead role
- Collaborate with other departments to find solutions to customer pain points
- Be fully accountable for assigned group and function
- Represent the customer within Paxful
- Communicate groups findings on trends, problems and successes
What we are looking for
- Has extensive knowledge about product and processes
- At least 3-5 experience managing a team and process
- Experience in project management and process improvement/design
What would set you apart
- Understands the startup culture
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency
- A background in fintech
- Excellent leadership, verbal, and written communication skills
What we offer
- Free Lunch/Snacks
- Shifting Schedules
- HMO/Gym Benefits
- Transportation/Data Allowance