Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We’re building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they’ve never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 3 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Sounds exciting, right?
Well good news, we have a spot open for an Office Assistant for our Manila office. Taking care of the office and all the employees is vital to keeping everything running smoothly.
An Office Assistant will ensure all general administrative and clerical tasks are completed to the benefit everyone working in our space. They will help maintain proper operations of the office by assisting with filing, delivery and pick up of documents and overall office maintenance, order, cleanliness, and overall morale of our working space.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintain proper order and cleanliness of the office workplace including furniture, supplies, and appliances.
- Assist in purchasing office supplies, materials, food, appliances, furniture, etc. on a regular/ as per need basis.
- Support admin, finance and HR staff with encoding, filing, and other clerical work as requested.
- Ensures smooth delivery and/or picks-up documents/ materials as needed.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in organizing office events and activities.
What we are looking for
- At least 1 year of experience as an Office or Administrative assistant or similar role
- Well-organized, be able to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines independently
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to details and good problem-solving skills
What would set you apart
- Fintech Industry knowledge
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A good team player and be able to work independently and under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, hardworking and responsible
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office
What we offer
- Free Lunch/Snacks
- Work From Home Perks
- Flexible Schedule
- HMO/Gym Benefits
- Transportation/Data Allowance