Paxos was founded in 2012 as the first institutional and regulated crypto-exchange, our founding team quickly realized there was an opportunity to establish ourselves as the trusted leader in digital assets. By creating regulated digital assets like our USD-backed stablecoin PAX, we’re giving customers the chance to process their financial transactions in safer, faster and more cost-effective ways. We’re also building solutions for some of the world’s best-known financial institutions to settle day-to-day transactions faster, cheaper and with the most modern technology. We believe the global financial system has relied too long on closed infrastructure and outdated technologies – it’s time for a change.
The Solutions Consulting Manager is a critical role in the organization, working directly with Business Development and senior executives at Paxos while playing a leading role with our most important and complex customers in the Commodities business line. This role drives the successful implementation, adoption, and support of Paxos products and services.
This role is perfect for someone who has a very consultative, solution-oriented approach to working with clients, who can successfully influence technical and business stakeholders, and who loves to bring structure and clarity to complex situations. Further, the role requires someone who understands or is excited to learn about the infrastructure of finance.
You will focus on the company’s most important customers, Fortune 500 companies leveraging the Paxos Post Trade platform. These strategic partnerships entail bespoke technical and business process integrations. These new products will revolutionize the way markets work. These relationships create exciting new business opportunities, which will drive the next phase of Paxos growth.
The work that you do will have a huge impact on Paxos’ goals and bottom line. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company and help build from the ground up.
What you will do:
- Understand your customer’s operational goals, and ensure your customers understand how our products map to those goals
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to successfully maintain their loyalty and influence their thinking
- Lead the successful implementation of Paxos technology products and services by:
- Setting clear expectations with the customer on the work to be done, when it will be done, and who will do it
- Providing technical and business consulting to ensure the customer understands and is motivated to maximize the full potential of the Paxos platform
- Partnering with the Business Development to problem solve and ensure successful customer adoption
- Collaborate with Product Management when the existing solution can’t solve a customer’s need
- Support Business Development in delivering Quarterly Business Reviews as needed
- Develop deep expertise in our technology and market
- Provide coaching and support to the Solutions team in the Commodities business line on adopting best practices in solution consulting
What you need to have:
- Ability to gather and clarify complex business and technical requirements
- Ability to communicate persuasively with business and technical audiences
- Ability to implement complex solutions that meet business, technical, and regulatory requirements
- Ability to project manage complex engagements with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to establish and address the root causes of issues
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Strong social and technical problem solving skills
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise technology implementations required; FinTech is helpful but not required
- Experience developing teams
Other than these qualifications, we’re hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can’t wait to join an amazing team.