Qualifications No qualifications
Rarible is a creator-centric NFT marketplace with a community governance model. We are a #1 ranked marketplace in the world, having exceeded $40 million USD in monthly trading volume. Rarible reached over 10x growth in the past 3 months, and is expanding rapidly! In addition, Rarible is releasing the Rarible Protocol which allows developers, other marketplaces, and partners to easily mint NFTs and to share NFT inventory with a decentralized order book.
Join our decentralized, motivated and fully remote team building the NFT marketplace of the future.
Performance Marketing Manager
The Performance Marketing Manager will build a marketing funnel to attract, engage, convert and retain users (and constantly improve its effectiveness).
- Assisting with successful marketing campaigns
- Collecting and analyzing data to refine campaigns
- Developing growth strategies in partnership with the head of marketingMonitor digital channel performances and produce reports and recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Ensure the brand reputation is enhanced in all digital activity and the tone of voice/style is applied consistently across all activity.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to deliver and coordinate marketing campaigns around events, podcasts, videos, blogs and PR
- Developing copy, imagery and other content for social media and communication campaigns
- Our ideal candidate will have a proven ability to drive traffic and optimise conversions using a mix of paid and organic tactics.
- Proven 3 – 5 years of work experience as a Growth Hacker, Digital Marketer or similar role, working with Facebook Ads, Google Ads.
- Research, data and analysis skills
- Experience of scaling performance marketing for a fast growth business or startups
- Understanding of major performance marketing metrics (and how to interpret them): CR, LTV, churn rate, retention rate
- Experience in acquiring users for US market
- Plus would be…Understanding of different marketing channels specifics: Paid Search, display, mobile, email-marketing, sms-marketing, etc
- Experience with web and mobile tracking systems (Google Analytics / Yandex Metrica, Adjust / Appsflyer or others)
What do we offer
- Working for a rapidly expanding global startup
- Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams
- Team that cares about products and working conditions
- Flexible Hours start of the working day
- Full-time, paid vacations remote first with relocation packages available, hardware and software support
- Attractive package to include base equity and/or tokens, equity as well as health benefits Apply for this job