We believe the future of finance will be built on open protocols, decentralized infrastructure, and rapid innovation. Poloniex enables 24/7/365 trading of digital assets. Since 2014, Poloniex has facilitated tens of billions of dollars in trades and custody for millions of customers around the world.
At Poloniex, you will work on the cutting edge of open financial protocols and build systems and tools that enable scalable, high performance trading. All our teams have high standards and a dedication to delivering high quality, high value solutions that meet the needs of millions of global customers. Come join us at Poloniex and build the future of finance!
As a Marketing Associate, you’ll have the opportunity to bring our crypto exchange to people around the world. You’ll help to define and communicate the value of every new feature and release by collaborating with teams across the company including product, marketing, customer support, and engineering.
What you’ll work on:
- Contribute clear, consistent, and compelling content for use across a variety of external communications including email, social media, blogs, educational articles, and more
- Support the strategy and execution of new product launches by translating product positioning into key messaging and strategy, assisting in the development of marketing briefs, and project managing go-to-market plans to ensure on-time delivery
- Collaborate with product, marketing, customer support, and engineering teams to stay up to date on new features and inform the broader company of product and marketing efforts
- Build and execute integrated cross-channel plans for engaging and attracting customers with an understanding of our customers, our target markets, and our upcoming product roadmap
- Partner with our data analytics team to help define and track key metrics for initiatives and communicate with cross-functional teams on key insights
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or product marketing at financial services, crypto, or consumer-focused tech companies
- Superior organizational skills and a knack for proactively managing multiple fast-moving projects and priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a desire to collaborate across teams early and often
- A combination of creative and analytical thinking from someone who thrives on problem solving and turning complicated concepts into simple statements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Poloniex. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.