Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a group of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire a highly strategic and tactical Growth Marketer to join our dynamic team.
Reporting to our Director of Marketing, the Growth Marketer will be responsible for planning and delivering targeted marketing campaigns across our product catalogue. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to launch numerous digital campaigns that yield high quality MQLs and SQLs. You will decide on channel mix, tactics, campaigns, and technical constructs. You have a growth mentality and pedigree for generating high quality traffic.
- Design and execute B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Manage all campaign aspects including: set-up, implementation, efficiency, performance, budget and calendar.
- Work cross-functionally with Business Development, Product, Design, and Content teams to optimize ads, email capture and landing pages.
- Guide our acquisition and engagement strategy for targeted personas; focus on increasing conversion and velocity as well as the relevancy and timeliness of each marketing interaction.
- A/B test and optimize emails, landing pages, creative, and copy – ensuring the findings from these tests are operationalized into templates and playbooks.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Translate ROI and CAC/LTV insights from the business into new campaigns.
- Oversee the QA process, including testing all creative assigned to your campaigns.
- Collect data reports on trends, behaviours, relationships etc. to inform new campaigns and evaluate existing ones.
- Analyze competitors, their marketing strategies, and industry trends.
- 3-5 years of experience in growth marketing, campaign management or performance marketing building high converting funnels and driving quantifiable results.
- Deep understanding of key elements of engagement strategies and tactics, including customer journeys, lifecycle marketing, marketing automation, A/B testing and optimization.
- Project management experience with an ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects according to budget and timeline. Superb organization skills are a must.
- A steward of data integrity and reliability. You have the analytical skills to consume raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations; the larger the data sets, the better.
- Digitally inclined with an understanding of the latest marketing trends, tools and platforms for online audiences.
- Experience with complex sales cycles, ideally enterprise customers.
- Superb communication skills; must be able to synthesize data findings into easy-to-read summaries.
- Experience advertising on various social media platforms like FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Familiarity with Hubspot and Google Analytics
- Experience and expertise in conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad copy.
- Can accommodate flexible hours in concert with project schedules.
- Ability to understand the big picture and contribute strategically to outcomes.
- Able to work autonomously and manage complex projects with little oversight.
- B2B, SaaS and FinTech industries desired. Start-up DNA in a fast-paced Agile environment would be great.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field welcome.
Polymath is an equal opportunity employer. Every effort to accommodate candidates for accessibility with disabilities participating in the selection process will be made available on request. Information received related to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Polymath would like to thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.