An exciting new role has opened up and we are looking for a Product Designer to help grow the design output for our portfolio of early-stage start-ups working in cutting edge technology (with a focus on blockchain, web3, the metaverse, NFTs and decentralised finance).
You will be able to operate at a senior strategic level with start-up founders, whilst “getting your hands dirty” with project work.
You will be collaborating with the full team, defining priorities and coordinating design schedules across multi-disciplined teams.
The role is flexible and diverse, working with a broad range of start-up founders, teams and concepts. There will need to be an appreciation for unique audience use cases and markets around the world. Design projects will encompass a broad spectrum of different areas, working with founders on branding, UX, concepts, products, prototypes, pitch documents and all assets required to help accelerate a start-up’s growth.
- Have at least 3 years of experience, working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Show a strong design portfolio with examples of well-thought out interactions and clear visuals – you’ve shipped many products/features and are equally skilled at prototyping and visual design (including pitch docs); bonus skills include motion design and basic animation skills
- Possess a strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- Have a people-focused design mentality and exceptional communication skills in a fast-paced environment (verbal, written, and visual) with the ability to influence and build consensus
- Be a ‘crypto native’ (since at least 2017) and must have personally participated in a token sale (successful or otherwise)
- Be able to comfortably handle fast-paced, multi-stakeholder projects, keeping founders and their partners to schedule with diligence and pragmatism.
Capacity required: full-time initially on a rolling 6 month contract