Qualifications No qualifications
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 6000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 100 million pageviews in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation in order to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
As part of the CoinGecko product and engineering team. You will be part of the team that :
- Develops features that will shape and set the standards for the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.
- Solves unique and large scale technical problems.
- Builds the next generation of systems to make cryptocurrency data accessible to everyone across the globe at scale on the web and mobile (iOS & Android).
- Develop and scale the CoinGecko Data API that currently powers some of the biggest brands in the space.
- Always investigating and looking for the next product that will fill the missing gap in the industry.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with our product managers, engineering, and operation teams to ship products that delivers value to stakeholders (internal or external)
- Drive the end-to-end product life cycle including conducting product and market research, defining user persona, defining features, writing user stories and PRDs, wireframing and prototyping, user validation, sprint planning and product launch.
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements.
- Articulate a short and long term product roadmap, while staying nimble to adept to rapid changes
What we look for in you:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience as a product manager in a tech startup (e-commerce, social, saas, etc.)
- You have experienced in the agile or scrum methodology in product development
- You have a passion to solve a problem faced by stakeholders together with strong user empathy.
- You love talking to users and stakeholders in order to understand their needs and gather requirements.
- You are focused and disciplined in seeing through a full product cycle from start to finish
- You are not afraid of numbers and working with spreadsheets
- You have a keen interest to learn about finance, economics, and cryptocurrency/blockchain
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
- Free daily team lunch
- Parking/Transport allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Basic insurance
- Training/Upskilling allowance
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply :-
– Why are you interested in joining CoinGecko?
– When it comes to product management, what’s your proudest achievement? Why are you proud of it? (It can be part of your company’s project or a side project)
– What are the major obstacles you’ve had to overcome when working on that product? What did you do to overcome it?
– “We have spent 6 weeks working on this feature. It has gone live and the response was horrible. No one is using it and it did not get the traction we like it to…”. Given this scenario, as a product manager, what can we do to improve from this mistake?
– Share with us one book that have changed your perspective in life. Share with us how did that unfold and how that has impacted you today.