We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
We are scaling up!
Omise is under-going a period of sustained growth and we are expanding both our suite of products and our team. As we increasing the size of the teams, we will need to bring on top-notch product leaders to help drive the direction of our company’s growth. We are determined to create a world-class product suite to help our customers enable “Payment for Everyone.”
As such we are on the look-out for talented and experienced Product Managers who have a strong background in data-driven product management, and excel at defining a product vision, and following that vision through the entire product lifecycle.
What you will be doing
Product Managers at Omise have many hats to fill.
You will be listening to customers, internal business partners and your engineering teams to identify product issues, new features, and areas for optimization. You will be the point person for your product. Working with sales, marketing, engineering, legal, finance and operations to deliver world class products and feature updates to our customers.
You will own and managing your product’s roadmap. Using data analysis to identify and prioritize product opportunities; and working with the engineering team in an agile framework to quickly launch, test, and iterate on those opportunities.
Product Manager have visibility throughout the organization, on any given day you may be presenting to CxO level, meeting with departmental teams to clear roadblocks, and/or sitting with engineers and QA’s to guide them during the development of your product stories.
- Agile: Flexible and responsive to changing priorities
- Curious: Inquisitive, willing to test ideas, fail fast and iterate
- Data-driven: Making decisions based on and supported by data
- Customer-focused: Relentlessly advocating for our customers
- Self-managed: Able to work autonomously and drive your time efficiently
- Empowered: Responsible for the decision making of your product focus, accountable for its success or failure
- A Doer: Proactive, driven by results, and determined to succeed
What you have
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitatively focused field. (i.e. Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Economics or similar discipline). An MBA is a plus.
- Proven analytics and data skills. You are experienced using data to make decisions and influence other decision makers.
- High-level communication skills (both verbal and written English), a proven ability to convey complicated ideas clearly to stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience managing full product lifecycles end to end, from product vision to launch and beyond.
- Experience working in agile development methodology, preferably Scrum.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. You are effective at breaking down complex problems, driving change, and managing multiple and sometimes competing stakeholders and projects.
- No Fear….
- This position is based in our Bangkok Head office (immediately from position commencement).
- We’re an international team. Therefore international level English language skills, spoken and written, are required. Thai proficiency is a plus.
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Electronic Payment Platform for Singapore
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider for Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book – then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we’d be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply, answer a short questionnaire and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!