We are looking for an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to drive towards a big goal: radically transforming how 3 billion+ users live and interact on the decentralized Web.
You will be responsible for the development and execution of the marketing strategy for Unstoppable Domains products while also helping inform the product development vision and roadmaps. You will shape the positioning, narrative and go-to-market approach to further amplify our hypergrowth and educate current and future customers.
The role requires a passion and interest for blockchain technology, a hands-on approach and strong attention to detail. Your ability to thoughtfully prioritize and collaborate seamlessly with teams in Product Management, Revenue, Partner, Brand and Growth Marketing will be key to your success in this position. Startup experience is a plus!
- A user-obsessed storyteller. You exhibit deep empathy for users and can craft communications to best reach them, engage them and welcome them into this new category – from crypto-enthusiasts to crypto-newcomers who are just entering the space.
- A vocal evangelist for blockchain technology and the decentralized Web with a passion for our products and mission of giving users full control of their identities.
- Strategic, data-oriented and result-driven. You are eager to make a huge impact.
- A self-starter, aggressively setting your own goals.
- Highly organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and launches, and keep various work streams on track.
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and able to constantly switch gears between the big picture and specific deliverables, while never losing sight of results.
- Comfortable with scrappy beginnings, yet fully aware of what brilliant looks like and able to progress methodically towards a north star.
- A team player. It's a highly cross-functional role in a scale-up environment, and you will need to nurture warm relationships across all functional individuals and teams.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the market internally with Product Management and Engineering, with a focus on consumer and business value propositions
- Be the voice of the (international) customer and conduct surveys, interviews, and product usage analyses to learn who current and prospective customers are, what they need, how our products meet their needs, and what other alternatives exist in the market
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and messaging to be used in product launches and marketing campaigns
- Design and execute integrated strategies to reach various customer segments, in order to educate, acquire and retain customers, and enable the entire lifecycle of their relationship with Unstoppable Domains.
- Execute all facets of product marketing: branding, positioning and awareness, multichannel adoption, education and engagement campaigns, as well as events and communications.
- Partner closely with teams across Unstoppable Domains – product management, revenue, business development – as well as content and growth marketing leads drive launches for our products.
- Be a thought leader, constantly innovating to accelerate category growth.
- Measure and report the impact of product marketing initiatives.
- Recruit, inspire and develop product marketing talent from scratch – setting the gold standard for execution excellence and cultural values.
- 3-6+ years experience in Product Marketing within a global environment.
- Broad affinity with digital consumer technology; experience in domains and / or ecommerce
- Understanding of the crypto ecosystem and blockchain is a plus.
- Proven track record in implementing customer segmentations, testing marketing hypotheses in the wild, creating integrated campaigns and managing complex launches to impact user base, engagement and revenue growth metrics.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing / Communications, Engineering, Finance or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2021, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast