Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Upland (https://upland.me/) is the earth’s metaverse that sits on top of the real world where people buy, sell and trade virtual properties based on actual addresses. They play various mini-games, earn money via virtual businesses and connect in virtual settings with like-minded community members.
Upland is available for iOS, Android, and the mobile web and uses blockchain technology to power “true ownership” of digital assets. It launched into open beta in January 2020 and became the largest blockchain game eight months later. Uplandme, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley, California, founded in 2018 by three serial entrepreneurs.
To expand its reach beyond blockchain aficionados and towards a mass-market audience, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our rapidly growing Operations team. Our ideal candidate will work with team members across Operations and beyond to scope projects, create and manage detailed project plans, own cross-functional communication, and provide hands-on assistance whenever needed. They will be passionate about people and processes, find collaborative “win-win” solutions for the Company, and willing to roll up their sleeves to execute tasks on time from start to finish, generating buy-in from stakeholders along the way.
- Manage all project plans for new launches, including forecasts, immediate action items, etc.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress
- Identify and manage dependencies
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage relationships with customers and all internal stakeholders
- Serve as a single point of contact for the rest of the organization for the Operations team
- Collaborate with the rest of the Operations team and cross-functional counterparts
- Control time management and monitor progress
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- 5+ years of experience as project management within a B2C software development environment
- 3+ years of experience managing large-scale, complex projects
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, unstructured environment with limited supervision
- Strong organization, time and planning skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate
- An analytical mindset with strong attention to detail
- PMP certification is a plus
- Multilingual capabilities a plus
Work with a passionate, highly experienced, innovative team and have a wide range of independence while solving fascinating problems that span gaming, economics, marketing, computing, and sociology. Capitalize on the opportunity to grow with Upland in terms of responsibilities and your career. We offer competitive compensation both in salary and equity as well as top-of-the-market benefits.
Uplandme Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.