Qualifications No qualifications
A successful and growing global developer and publisher of blockchain and mobile products, Animoca Brands, with offices in Hong Kong, Canada, Finland and Argentina is seeking a Project Manager to be based at its Hong Kong headquarters.
Working with global brands such as Formula 1, MotoGP, Thomas &Friends, Beast Quest, Garfield, Astro Boy and many more – we are building games, worlds and experiences where players own the content, form the economy, and shape the stories. The next design paradigm and play experience are just waiting to be discovered.
In the Hong Kong office of Animoca Brands, REVV Motorsport is being developed. A single economy where motorsport games present players with concepts such as content ownership and Play-to-Earn.
We’re looking to connect with people who share this excitement for new technologies. People who believe in Blockchain technology and are looking forward to bringing this new, evolving platform to tomorrow’s players.
About the Role
As a Project Manager, your role is to take the features and vision of a product, and interpret them into executable plans. You will track the progress of features as they’re developed, and work with team leads to align resources.
You will be speaking to all teams to ensure everyone knows the part they need to play to deliver, through engineering, art, design, QA and marketing. And ensure quality, working with the teams to provide bug free, polished, releases.
- Coordinate and manage the delivery blockchain applications, and connected websites;
- Work with Product Managers and development team members to schedule tasks and releases, and execute within the specified timelines;
- Manage and communicate with external vendors, freelancers, partners and clients to ensure project success and mitigate risks;
- Research and build your knowledge on blockchain technologies and gaming independently, to help make informed decisions;
- Document and track progress of development and features across the product.
- 2+ years of experience in a Project Management role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders;
- Good understanding of the game development and/or website development;
- Experience working with engineers, artists, QA, and marketing;
- Familiar with live operations, as well as CS and social and community management.