Props is a fast growing organization that provides a blockchain platform for businesses to issue utility and capital tokens to their users. Props’ open-source infrastructure facilitates a network of apps that share an underlying token. Props abstracts blockchain’s technological and regulatory complexity enabling apps to easily grant their users unique benefits and a financial stake in the very networks they help grow.
The Props network launched in 2019 and today serves multiple apps and 5 million end users. We are backed by Union Square Ventures, Comcast, Venrock, the Dating.com Group and others.
We seek a proactive, skillful and passionate professional to lead our product and support management and other stakeholders in designing the Props product roadmap and bringing it to life.
In this role you will define & build new products and features to support the platform’s evolution as we prepare to support the next 5 Million Props users. The product has pure blockchain aspects, related to Props connectivity to the overall, aspects related to the platform’s backend, which supports consumer apps integrating Props, and aspects related to mobile-first consumer facing elements in the product.
This person will proactively lead the Props product management function, and work closely with Props’ founders, CTO and engineering team. The stakeholders this person will interact with will also include business and product stakeholders at other crypto/blockchain companies (e.g. wallets, custodians etc.) and Props Apps as well as end-users (consumers) using Props.
This role will help this person hone skills in multiple disciplines that are needed to run a fast growing product-focused tech venture.
- Work with founders, CTO and your design and engineering counterparts to build & launch products.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of the Props platform from internal and external stakeholders to drive product requirements
- Analyze usage data and user behavior, and leverage insights to help shape and prioritize our product roadmap in light of our strategic goals
- Research, develop and lead new product initiatives
- Create requirements documents, specifications and release milestones and drive project execution and deliveries
- Leverage ability to challenge existing status quo and push for new, effective & scalable platform solutions
- Create effective ways to communicate, educate, and bring new features to life
- Collaborate with Engineering teams, providing them customer and business context and engage at a detailed technical level
- Define and measure KPIs for success and communicate goals to the Props team
QUALIFICATIONS (i.e. Job Requirements)
- Deep understanding of the crypto / blockchain space
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience, with substantial experience in product management, including direct work with engineering teams
- Bachelor’s degree, MS/MBA preferred
- Ability to focus on scalable platform and business outcomes
- Ability to build strategy, prioritize with deploy new innovative solutions with focus
- Keen analytical skill, awareness of the latest in blockchain and in consumer user experience
- Proof of excellence and ambition
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a hands-on, dynamic and highly collaborative small team
- Team player
- Indefatigable motor
- Strategic and analytical
- Highly ethical
- Highly organized
- Process driven
- Friendly, people-loving