Qualifications No qualifications
Rarible DAO is a decentralized organization governed by $RARI tokenholders.
The organization is focused on growing the ecosystem of projects and creators in the broader Rarible Ecosystem, which includes rarible.com (NFT marketplace with $40 million trading volume in April 2021) and many other projects building on Rarible Protocol. Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs for short) are the next generation crypto-native entities that in many ways are considered the future of work and governance. Join our decentralized, motivated and fully remote team building the NFT ecosystem of the future.
Protocol Partnerships is responsible for overseeing and executing web3 integration partnerships on the Rarible Protocol side of the business such as NFT enabled wallets, whitelabeled marketplaces, cutting edge NFT features and building blocks, as well as various other NFT related projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the partnerships acquisition strategy and drive adoption of our protocol across global markets.
Protocol Partnerships will play a key role in driving the next phase of growth and expansion of the Rarible Protocol and will work closely with our Ecosystem Lead. This leader will own the full partnership process including categories of focus on, partnership selection, outreach, etc
.NOTE: this role is flexible and is not necessarily a full time role. Depending on the candidate, this role might be paid 100% in crypto, and paid by the Rarible DAO.
- Help set the high level strategic vision for our partnership strategy
- Develop and secure key partnerships across the web2 and web3 space
- Manage all aspects of outreach efforts with wallets, marketplaces, exchanges, and other potential groups
- Support partners as they are work through the protocol integration process, including working with our developers when needed
- Ensure integration partners have their needs met (in terms of documentation, support, etc), and become an advocate for this group internally
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners
- Proven 3 – 5 years of combined work experience in sales and/or partnerships in the web2 or web3 space
- Solid understanding of crypto markets, smart contracts, blockchain development
- Strong technical acumen, with the ability to navigate strategic uses of NFT technology for partners
- Demonstrated track record of leading and negotiating successful partnerships
- Excellent at prioritizing, establishing clear goals, KPI’s and processes and clearly communicate goals and objectives to the team
- Experience in managing and executing multiple initiatives and activations at the same time
- Previous experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Passion for blockchain technology, NFTs, and decentralized finance
What Rarible DAO offers
- Working for a rapidly expanding global distributed network / protocol
- Complete immersion into DAOs and the future of work
- Extreme flexibility (hours, location, etc)Apply for this job