Job ID 5948
Qualifications No qualifications
Decentral Games is a DAO focused on building NFT-based games. Up until now, crypto innovation has been heavily focused on trading and financial products; DG flips that by creating games that are not only fun and exciting, but also allows its players to own and control its future.
As a remote-first web3 company, we have a working environment that is playful, bold, and fast-focused (we don’t love unnecessary meetings). Together, we’re a team of entrepreneurs, futurists, artists, nerds, and gamers. Our motto is fun, hard working, and casual — you may even encounter a coworker known only as “Duck” or “Spicy Prawn”. That’s the metaverse for you!
Here at DG, you’ll be joining a team of super-talents building products in and out of the metaverse — and we’re only just getting started.
About the Role:
We recently launched our beta version of ICE Poker and it has quickly become the most popular game within our community. In just three months, we have seen our monthly revenue grow 10x, our discord community grow from 8k to 45k, and our ICE Poker venues are now the most popular destinations in the open metaverse.
In order to keep up the momentum, we are in need of an experienced QA Automation engineer.
Specific tasks for this position will include:
• Meeting with the QA Engineer to determine quality assurance goals for the designed suite of tests that need to be automated.
• Translating detailed test cases from a test plan to code that can be run daily and automating the run of these tests to run a specific cadence weekly.
• Create automated reports of these test runs with evidence such as screenshots when an error is found and communicate to the team the results of the tests. Also create a way for anyone on the team to run these tests in a user friendly manner in case they would like to check new code, and instruct developers on how they can run it from their branches as well.
• Experience with Mobile automation in real and virtual devices, multiple types (Android and iOS, etc.) and also solid knowledge and experience with Web Automation using frameworks such as the Page Object Model in Selenium. Solid experience in API automation through tools like Postman. Experience with the use of Microsoft Azure DevOps.
• At least 4+ years of experience hands on test automation, that involves report automation and building a system that can be included into an existing pipeline. Expert knowledge of Github, versioning and organizing codebases.
• The ability to write clear and concise automation scripts for UI testing.
• Knowledge of application functionality and testing protocols for Mobile and Desktop.
• Familiarity with how the Ethereum and Polygon network functions, knowledge of Metaverses like Decentral land. Gaming skills in previous similar platforms, Play to Earn gameplay experience is a bonus.
• 2+ years of experience testing web applications and mobile apps that involve several browsers, devices. Knowledge of how to use Metamask mobile and web.
• Understanding of quality assurance concepts, best practices, and methodology.
• Possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Proven ability to analyze detailed product requirements in Figma, and seek resolution to outstanding clarifications required to test case identification for the required automation.
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies.