Job ID 5367
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Full time remote
We are looking for a QA engineer with a deep interest in learning new skills. You will be joining a highly technical team that has deep knowledge of DeFi and all the cool things from the blockchain ecosystem.
- Determine and develop test strategies for a wide range of testing issues and drive to completion.
- Proactively create and execute test cases, triage bugs, and report testing status to project teams.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Help troubleshoot issues found within the products.
- Prioritize test coverage, identify risk, and communicate recommendations and updates to stakeholders.
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends.
Requirements & skills
- Proven experience in testing and/or software development.
- Experience in Integration Testing for APIs.
- Knowledge of how to create a mind map for the product you are testing; experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- High-quality awareness and understanding of the business process.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Written and spoken communication skills in English for a professional environment.
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Participation in a cutting-edge, exponentially growing industry
- Growing & challenging environment
- Learning possibilities (conferences, meet-ups, courses and more!)
- Paid time off
- Additional equipment budget
- Personal development budget
- Crypto payment (USDC)