What we do
We believe blockchain is more than another disruptive technology. It’s an opportunity to reshape our institutions to be more inclusive, fair, and transparent.
In the past three years, RELAY and REDSHIFT have helped users in 175+ countries trade $300M+ worth of digital assets. We’re proud of our progress, but like many companies exploring new frontiers, we realized that building the destinations is simply not enough.
This industry is still in the picks and shovels stage. We need to build the roads and plot the maps for the millions of blockchain teams and users to come. So, we built DEPLOY – the complete blockchain infrastructure provider – to vault this industry from its formative phase to the transformational force we know it will be.
What you’ll do
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll architect, build, test, and automate development and deployment infrastructure and bring strong opinions on production support (infrastructure and service operation) for large scale deployment. Ideally, you have 5+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture and monitoring in a fast paced environment.
Like the early days of the Internet, blockchain technology faces complex new infrastructure challenges. But, like so many DevOps engineers before you, you must lean into the friction and help this technology to find a path forward.
What you’ll bring to the team
Strong experience in:
- Shell scripting and at least one scripting language (Python preferable)
- *NIX based OS, core networking services and protocols, and web application security best practices
- Building and supporting container-based infrastructure, specifically Docker, Ansible, and Terraform
- Source control and continuous delivery tools, specifically GitHub and CircleCI
- GCP, AWS, and Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as Code
- CI/CD Pipeline development
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation, stock options, and fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Four weeks flexible vacation and 11 paid holidays
- An opportunity to put a dent in the universe
RADAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We know that building a new, more inclusive financial system requires new voices. We understand that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.