Radix is looking for a Marketing Director to own and manage the Radix brand, communications, and growth activities. As Marketing Director, you will be responsible for planning, delivering and optimising marketing campaigns to drive awareness and improve sentiment towards Radix within the crypto community and beyond.
While this role will touch on all elements of our marketing, we are looking for someone with a core focus on PR, events, influencer marketing, community advocates, and other crypto-specific paid media/advertising opportunities.
If you have proven experience engaging with the crypto community, have a keen eye for design, and are used to managing marketing and communication campaigns from concept to competition, we want to hear from you!
You will join our growing marketing team, led by our Head of Strategy, which includes community management, social media management and a range of agency/freelance specialists as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Define, implement and optimize advertising and marketing campaigns for Radix which grow brand awareness and improve brand sentiment with key demographics using both paid and organic channels
- Work alongside our Head of Strategy to plan annual and quarterly marketing strategy and budget
- Measure and report on campaign performance across all marketing channels, with input from the wider marketing team to create a holistic overview of marketing performance against KPIs
- Engage and manage external agencies to improve global PR coverage both within top tier crypto outlets and traditional technology publications
- Identify, plan, and manage Radix’s attendance/sponsorship at key events, conferences, hackathons, and speaking engagements with a focus on ROI
- Initiate and maintain relationships with external crypto and DeFi communities to arrange promotional and sponsorship opportunities such as AMA’s, interviews etc.
- Ensure consistent presentation, messaging and design across all Radix marketing channels
- Refine demographic targeting, audience acquisition, and conversion across both paid and organic channels
- Create and own relationships/accounts with the top crypto media advertising channels, as well as other suitable advertising channels
- Work with the senior team and external specialists to iterate on our brand style and narrative to ensure cut through in a competitive industry
- This role will have future capacity to have direct reports both internal staff and external agencies / consultants
We’re a team of like-minded thinkers who have long been convinced that we’re living in the earliest stages of a global financial revolution. This revolution is being fueled by decentralized finance (or DeFi for short), which is enabling an assortment of pioneering developers and entrepreneurs to re-invent almost every financial product that is currently traded and invested in traditional markets, without requiring central authorities or siloed infrastructure. DeFi has captured a great deal of attention and investment in the crypto-aware niche, growing assets under management from $1 billion to $40 billion in less than a year. Impressive as its growth has been, its current market size isn’t even a rounding error on the over $111 trillion held in traditional finance. We’re focused on what it will take to go from billions to trillions.
Radix went back to first principles to come up with the right technical solution—the first layer-one protocol built specifically for mainstream DeFi—and we have already tested out at over 1 million transactions per second. We’re keenly aware that the need for an infinitely scalable platform is only one prerequisite among many for mass adoption, and we’re also blazing new ground in the areas of user experiences, developer tools, and regulatory integration.
We have forged a path deep into the future of what distributed ledger technology is going to look like, together with the business case that assures adoption, and we need you to come and be part of the team that is making that happen right now. Join us!
- Proven experience marketing in the crypto industry
- 5 years or more marketing experience
- A sense of aesthetics and an ability to create great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- BSc/MSc degree