It’s an exciting time at Radix, we are growing fast with increasing interest from the wider blockchain industry. To help us maintain this momentum, we are looking for a blockchain savvy social media manager to take ownership of our social accounts with the goal to inform, engage, grow, and listen to our audience.
A successful candidate will be comfortable planning, delivering and providing data-driven reports on our social strategy with a focus on Twitter, Reddit and other social media platforms with a strong blockchain community.
In addition to managing our accounts and engaging with the industry, we are looking for someone who is able to be our eyes and ears with the latest news, trends and discussions within the DeFi / crypto space. You will take these insights and feedback to the senior team, highlighting engagement and thought leadership opportunities.
- Plan, write and publish Radix social media content
- Work alongside our graphic designer to produce eye-catching social content
- Identify and monitor relevant social discussions, comments, and trends to feedback to the wider Radix team
- Engage with both our own audience and the relevant third parties across our social networks, helping to position Radix as active participants within the industry
- Take ownership of the growth and continued success of our social media accounts, with a focus on continually improving and optimizing the KPIs for each channel.
- Be a key part of the wider marketing and community team, as well as third parties where relevant to coordinate announcements, partnership updates, messaging, and sentiment tracking.
- Provide regular, data-focused reports on the growth and success of the Radix social channels.
- Refine and manage the different audience demographics that interact with Radix, such as developers, crypto enthusiasts, long-term followers, and token holders.
- Confident and proven knowledge of the blockchain and crypto industry. Bonus if familiar with DeFi specifically.
- Experience planning and managing social media channels, with a focus on Twitter and Reddit. Bonus if the experience includes pre-launch phases and/or developer engagement.
- Perfect written and verbal English, with a keen eye for detail and adherence to brand tone across all interactions.
- Ability to write engaging social copy including articulating complex topics in an engaging, easy to digest way. Bonus for proven experience in writing longer-form written content such as blog posts.
- Comfortable managing interactions and engagement across social media, both on our own topics/channels, as well as interacting organically with third parties/other communities
- Ability to produce regular, data-focused reports covering our social metrics as well as to provide insights and suggestions on how to improve KPIs
- Exceptional time management and organisation to ensure social media calendar is kept on-track and reactive engagements are handled promptly
- Familiarity working in a distributed working environment with a predominantly remote team. Example of tools we use includes Slack, G-Suite, Hootsuite etc.
In addition, the perfect candidate will have experience with managing partners and social influencers.