Our core technology is an open-source protocol. It allows records of transactions to be easily stored and accessed. This shared network gives financial systems a shared language to communicate. It reduces inefficiencies and unlocks seamless financial flows.
We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Blockchain Engineer to join the development team.
- Contribute to a decentralized protocol built on the blockchain
- Develop Request core infrastructure and front-end applications
- Participate in the choices of engineering methodologies, tools and organization
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the rapidly evolving blockchain ecosystem and drive changes in the protocol and the team
- Work autonomously inside a high performing team
- Educate and help the developer community to build on top of Request
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, databases, distributed systems, operating systems, networking
- Strong knowledge of Typescript and Node.js
- Understanding of API design (REST, RPC)
- Good understanding of git and continuous integration tools
- Self-motivated, innovative and proactive
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and the willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
Bonus – this makes you stand out
- Experience developing on top of Ethereum: development and deployment of smart contracts, understanding of blockchain tools such as web3js and truffle
- Experience with several blockchain platforms and able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the blockchain architecture
- Experience with decentralized file systems like IPFS, swarm, dat, hyperdrive.
- Experience with modern web development, especially React
- Familiarity with kubernetes, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
WHY WORK WITH REQUEST ?
• Being on the frontier of this new and exciting technology, you will be given the chance to lead the way forward!
• You will have the opportunity to work in a highly ambitious team that wants to have a lasting impact on the way we experience finance tomorrow
• Work in an informal and friendly environment that is very open to new initiatives and ideas
• The team is inclusive, with inspirational and international colleagues that like to participate in team events
• Unlimited vacation days with a mandatory minimum of 20/year.