Our client is a leading Blockchain and Web3 incubator and they are hiring for experienced Research Analysts to join their team.
Among other things, your main tasks will be:
- Screening the ecosystem in order to identify investable opportunities.
- Preparing for and leading interviews with entrepreneurs.
- Producing institutional-quality research reports, including token deep dives and thematic insight reports on particular verticals.
- Leading face-to-face presentations with the investment committee and third-party affiliates.
- Participating and/or leading consulting engagements.
The individual we’re looking for will have the following qualities:
- Experience: 1 or 2 previous successful internship(s) in an analytical position and/or business position with proven people facing experience and strong financial and analytical skills.
- Passion: We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Domain Expertise: Knowledge of technical and economic factors as well as specific verticals such as Defi.
- Analytical skills: Must have a strong appetite for engineering and complex solutions/products. Must also be comfortable working with data and deriving conclusions from it. Quantitative background and/or financial modelling experience preferred.
- Communication: Must be proficient in English and have strong written and oral communication skills.