SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014. We are right in the middle of the nascent Blockchain industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money. As the Business Development Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Business Development, as well as other decision-makers, on tactical and strategic projects across the company to generate marketable plans.
You will be at the frontline of the growth team and actively explore as well as execute these plans. This is an incredibly exciting position in one of the most vibrant industries that come with a lot of responsibility and a guaranteed steep learning curve.
- Hands-on inbound and outbound sales and project management. Assist customers’ business and technical teams throughout implementation and be their main point of contact.
- Identify opportunities that drive growth for the company by evaluating existing and inbound leads/product lines as well as corporate development
- Elaborate new business cases and facilitate access to relevant leads in different verticals
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with customers by going to conferences, meetups, or other relevant events
- Portfolio and pipeline management
- Use your industry experience to build specifications for new product features
- Work collaboratively with the Product and Tech departments to execute sales strategies as enhancements are introduced to existing solutions
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a prioritized product backlog
- Relevant professional experience in Business Development, Sales, or a relevant role in the FinTech industry.
- Experience in researching market trends, targeting relationships, and using proven methods to develop business strategies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Open to working in a fast-paced, international environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel
- FinTech background is a plus
What we offer
- An inspiring and productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- A permanent full-time position
- Strong support of a highly-skilled, well-connected, and experienced international team
- An education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Modern, and well-equipped office in the center of Berlin
- Free office drinks, snacks, and fruits
- Subsidized lunches and additional benefits
- Optional yearly winter office participation somewhere in the sun
- Optional participation in VSOP to benefit from a future increase in the value of the company
How to apply
How does it sound to be part of something big, be there from the beginning, and drive the payments revolution to the moon?
Please apply by including:
- A cover letter
- A compact CV
- Link to LinkedIn, Xing, or other network profiles