SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014 and positioned right in the middle of the constantly evolving FinTech industry.
With our blockchain-based solutions for cross-border payments and web-based micropayments, we solve payment challenges for businesses and consumers in new and innovative ways.
We are now looking to extend this technology to other business verticals, including Global Payouts, IoT, and Online Gaming.
About the job
- Make blockchain technology look friendly and accessible
- Work 1-2 days a week from our Berlin office (or occasionally remote)
- Work directly with the Growth and Business teams to cater to their needs
- Work together with our design team facilitating ongoing projects
- You have a basic understanding of blockchain technologies
- You have experience with web design, presentations, and everything graphics. Video and UI/UX Design skills are a plus
- You have passion for quality and attention to detail
- You are curious to constantly learn new designs, new tools and techniques to provide a superior user experience
- You are looking to join a small startup on a mission to change how the world thinks of money
- You enjoy creating unconventional solutions to the most challenging requirements
- You understand that great teams are built upon relationships, just as much as they are built on awesome product
- Fluent in English, speaking German is a plus.
Working at a fast-moving company like SatoshiPay means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the company. The SatoshiPay team is well-connected, both in the fintech and the blockchain scene, so you’ll also benefit from being exposed to these communities.
- productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- support of a highly skilled and down to earth team
- modern, hip and well-equipped office in the center of Berlin
- free office drinks, snacks and fruits
- subsidized lunches and high-end gym membership
- optional yearly winter office participation somewhere in the sun
Apply with CV and up-to-date portfolio.