Qualifications No qualifications
A leading cryptocurrency financial platform built by a group of Wall Street quant trading veterans is seeking an experienced Senior Copy Writer to join our New York office.
Senior Associate / Copy Writer to be responsible for producing engaging, clear text for different marketing channels such as websites, announcements, thought leadership, etc. Their main responsibility is to produce interesting written content that is polished and proofread for accuracy and quality.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Write text in a large variety of formats – from short social media copy to official company announcements, long-form articles and sometimes even product copy.
- Support teammates from Marketing, Product, Support and other departments by writing the text they need to complete projects or editing text they prepared.
- Work with our team and partner agencies on content marketing projects.
- Help maintain an on-brand and consistent tone of voice across channels.
- Further develop your career with diverse challenges and training opportunities.
- Dive deep into the quickly evolving crypto industry alongside our team.
- Build, execute, and monitor ad-hoc campaigns and customer journeys across email and push (scaling to additional channels in future) — primarily these will be all-weather focused campaigns
- Help define the customer communication strategy and CRM roadmap to achieve ambitious acquisition, engagement, retention, and reactivation goals
- Execute thoughtful experimentation to own high-impact campaigns, and leverage automation to maximize engagement and retention throughout the customer lifecycle
- 2+ years of professional writing experience with expertise in marketing copy.
- In-depth knowledge of the crypto industry strongly preferred passion for crypto is a must.
- Strong content and social media writing skills are a must, experience with PR and product copy is a plus.
- Strong editing skills and ability to work effectively with other writers, designers and managers.
- Flawless English language skills, native speaker or university graduate preferred.
- Responsiveness and keen attention to detail.
- Experience with communications in regulated industries (like finance) is highly preferred.
- Hands-on, motivated, accountable and courageous, with a team-player attitude and willingness to take on diverse projects.