The TIE is the leading information services provider for digital assets. We help businesses in the cryptocurrency industry act on market-moving information faster through our proprietary social sentiment and Crypto SigDevTM feeds. Our clients include leading hedge funds, trading venues, publications, market makers, tokens issuers, and other digital asset market participants. We’re still a small team but are growing and need your help to keep up.
What We Are Hiring For
We’re looking for a business development representative to:
1. build a sales pipeline for our suite of enterprise products,
2. manage and respond to inbound customer inquiries, and
3. manage relationships with existing clients and work with them to understand further requirements and needs.
You have a strong interest in research, data, finance, and cryptocurrency. In addition, you’re excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment where there are always new projects and challenges. While day-to-day responsibilities will revolve around business development, you will have the opportunity to learn different functional areas of the business working side-by-side with the founders and business partners, and interacting with customers.
Location: New York City (remote positions will be considered for an ideal candidate)
– Build out a sales pipeline and drive revenue growth for The TIE’s SigDev Terminal and
Vision products through customer acquisition
– Manage inbound prospect inquiries
– Manage customer relationships and understand the needs of clients and ways to drive
– Work with our research and data teams to put together sales materials and collateral to drive inbound
What you Need to Have:
– Bachelor’s degree
– 2-5 years of experience in a sales or business development role
– 1-3 years of experience in cryptocurrency or financial data, previous full-time experience in crypto is strongly preferred
– A strong understanding and passion for finance, cryptocurrency, and data
– A creative and entrepreneurial mindset. You’re self-driven and will be able to work in both a team environment and work independently
– The versatility and interest to learn new technologies and skills on the job
– Familiarity with crypto trading
Nice to Have:
– A strong existing network within the crypto space or with traditional firms monitoring digital assets