Our client is a leading portfolio management platform in the crypto industry. They are now hiring a senior and experienced Front End Developer to help us keep growing. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will develop and oversee innovative software. You will provide expert technical advice/input to improve and upgrade the product in a fast-paced agile programming process. Furthermore, you will work directly with our CTO and learn directly from his 23 years of programming experience.
The primary focus will be on the front end development, design changes, new page development, and code maintenance.
- Develop new user-facing features and new page development
- Required to work on Raw Code (not rely on frameworks / borrowed code such as GitHub etc)
- Working directly with the CTO
- Enhance applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Validate input before submitting it to the back end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role and a good understanding of blockchain
- The ability to build and maintain code from scratch.
- Must understand basic trading principles in the crypto industry
- Knowledge of the exchanges on its platforms
- Proficient understanding of web markup
- Possess proficiency in Responsive HTML, jQuery, Websockets
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks
Non Essential Skills
- phpMyAdmin, Python, Swift, Basic Photoshop
- App Programming, Putty, AWS