We are looking for an experienced Integration Engineer to join our Sales Engineering team. You will report to the Director of Sales Engineering and will be responsible for building integrations with our partner ecosystem. You will work closely with our Developer Tools and Business Development teams to build out and deploy partner integrations as we seek to radically transform how 3 billion+ users live and interact on the decentralized Web.
- Become an expert on Unstoppable Domains’ technology and APIs.
- Learn how to deploy and troubleshoot our technology.
- Lead solution design and integration discussions with our partner’s technical teams to ensure requirements are understood, documented and meet expectations.
- Proactively drive the deployment, usage and support of Unstoppable Domains’ solutions with our partners and set them up for success.
- Build high quality integration tools and packages to simplify and streamline the process of building integrations.
- Work closely with the Developer Tools and Engineering teams on helping build and scale new product features.
- Build and deploy solutions from the ground-up for open source wallets.
- Work with Business Development, Marketing and Product Management to ensure processes and tools are in place for wider rollout of Unstoppable Domains’ new products
- Be the voice of our partners and help improve our offerings by working with our Product and Engineering teams to address partner needs and feedback.
- Create technical content: documents, diagrams, sample code, libraries, toolkits, tests, etc to show partners how to implement specific use cases and follow best practices
- 6+ years of experience as an integration engineer building and supporting integrations.
- B.A./B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Experience with open source languages such as PHP, Python, Swift, Java, Go
- Experience with software design and architecture
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience with REST APIs and developer platforms
- Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build trusting relationships with our wallet and exchange partners
- At least 3 years of client facing experience driving integration projects from technical design to completion.
- Prior work experience designing, implementing or maintaining large scale customer-facing services
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex technical issues with customers
Nice to Have:
- Experience with blockchain technologies is a plus
- Experience working with Crypto Exchanges or Wallets
- Experience with open source technologies
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2021, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast