Qualifications No qualifications
A bit about us:Unique blockchain assets (“NFT’s”) have grown in popularity rapidly over the past few months. These unique assets allow people to own anything from in-game items to digital art to music and financial instruments. However, they are highly illiquid: transactions take minutes or hours to confirm, and Etherum can process fewer than 5 NFTs per second for the whole world combined.
To solve this problem for ourselves and for others, we have built Immutable X, a next-generation protocol for trading blockchain assets with instant trade confirmation, massive scalability, and no gas fees without compromising user custody. The goal of Immutable X is to help businesses scale their creation and trading of these unique assets (“NFTs”).
In an API Product Management role at Immutable, you will have the opportunity to wrap complex problems in simple, well-designed and scalable interfaces. You will be able to draw on your technical background to lead a highly technical team in creating a fantastic developer experience for external developers building on Immutable X. This opportunity is perfect for someone with deep experience in B2B API best practices, with a hunger to learn about the deep technical and product requirements of the NFT space.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the product team to combine technology and design to solve real customer problems in a way that meets the needs of the business
- Conduct qualitative research with developers to understand their needs and desires
- Use Amplitude and the data analytics team to constantly improve the product
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs understanding the user, security and engineering requirements
- Set team goals and guide the team to ensure these OKRs are achieved
Gather requirements from relevant stakeholders (e.g. sales, marketing, customer support, legal and finance)Work with the engineering team to create a consistent, reliable shipping cadence
- A technical background in Computer Science or previous experience working as a developer
- Previously demonstrated quantitative outcomes (ideally revenue, growth or engagement based) as a result of leading a product teamAPI Product Management experience
- An understanding of the ins and outs of an API product
- The ability to learn quickly in order to come up to speed on NFTs
- Experience with operations, release and infrastructure teams
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- An Interest in crypto and NFTs
- Experience in startups and larger technology companies
Some of the things we can offer you:
Competitive Salary and Employee Share Options: We want to build a successful company which means sharing the companies potential wins with those who contributed
Flexible working: Work-life balance is important to us, so feel free to work from home as needed
Diversity and Inclusion: We are a workspace that has committed to diversity and inclusion and have joined the Project F programme
Employee Assistance Program: 24/7 service that includes unlimited counselling for you and your family
Ideal office location: On-top of the Apple store on King Street, Sydney, CBD
Social events: Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates
Equipment perks: We provide you with all the hardware you need to succeed, plus an additional $750 to set up your new home office
Personal perks: Perkbox benefits including premium access to Aura, Calm, an online fitness portal and discounts at major retailers
Learning opportunities: Thousands of online learning courses via Go1, Udemy and Naspers
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the requirements!We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.