We're looking for a seasoned product manager to own our entire pre-purchase user experience. You'll work alongside senior developers to optimize our checkout flows, develop new features for domain discovery, and generally make sure our user's first experiences with our product are excellent.
This is a role with significant autonomy and is key to our rapidly-growing business. We have big goals and we're looking for someone who is excited about rising to the challenge!
- Lead our ecommerce strategy
- Pitch new product ideas
- Prioritize work alongside engineering and design
- Work with other teams on announcements and campaigns
- Run experiments to optimize our funnels
- Grok the data in all of its fullness
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- A background (personal or professional) in conversion and funnel optimization
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience working in quickly changing companies
- Bonus: Demonstrated interest in crypto, privacy, or online identity
- Extra bonus: Experience working on a distributed team
What you won't do:
- Micromanage the backlog
- Play ticket police
- Make every decision
You may be a good fit if:
- You crave ownership and are comfortable with the personal accountability that entails
- You're full of product ideas and know how to get others excited about them
- You have an eye for great design and can articulate what makes it great
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2021, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast