Qualifications No qualifications
A bit about us:Unique blockchain assets (“NFT’s”) have grown in popularity rapidly over the past few months. These unique assets allow people to own anything from in-game items to digital art to music and financial instruments. However, they are highly illiquid: transactions take minutes or hours to confirm, and Etherum can process fewer than 5 NFTs per second for the whole world combined.
To solve this problem for ourselves and for others, we have built Immutable X, a next-generation protocol for trading blockchain assets with instant trade confirmation, massive scalability, and no gas fees without compromising user custody. The goal of Immutable X is to help businesses scale their creation and trading of these unique assets (“NFTs”).
This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about the future of NFTs. At Immutable, you’ll be able to lead a team, building next-generation infrastructure for NFTs on Ethereum, and get deep access to the most exciting projects, technology and opportunities in the space. If you want to make it easier to build high-quality, scalable Ethereum NFT projects, being a PM at Immutable is the best way to have a huge impact.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the product team to combine technology and design to solve real customer problems in a way that meets the needs of the business
- Research the blockchain, Defi and NFT spaces to develop an understanding of what is possible in the space
- Conduct qualitative research with developers to understand their needs and desires
- Use Amplitude and the data analytics team to constantly improve the product
- Set team goals and guide the team to ensure these OKRs are achieved
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs through understanding the user, security and engineering requirements
- Gather requirements from relevant stakeholders (E.g. sales, marketing, customer support, legal and finance)
- Work with the engineering team to create a consistent, reliable shipping cadence
A demonstrated interest in and knowledge of the NFT industry
- Notable experience in an NFT specific Product Management role
- Experience in startups and larger technology companies
- A demonstrated involvement in the blockchain industry
- Some extra skills that would be awesome:Gamer background or experience
Some of the things we can offer you:
Competitive Salary and Employee Share Options: We want to build a successful company which means sharing the companies potential wins with those who contributed
Flexible working: Work-life balance is important to us, so feel free to work from home as needed
Diversity and Inclusion: We are a workspace that has committed to diversity and inclusion and have joined the Project F programme
Employee Assistance Program: 24/7 service that includes unlimited counselling for you and your family
Ideal office location: On-top of the Apple store on King Street, Sydney, CBD
Social events: Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates
Equipment perks: We provide you with all the hardware you need to succeed, plus an additional $750 to set up your new home office
Personal perks: Perkbox benefits including premium access to Aura, Calm, an online fitness portal and discounts at major retailers
Learning opportunities: Thousands of online learning courses via Go1, Udemy and Naspers
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the requirements!We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.