About the job
Our client is a leading Ethereum data analytics platform and allows anyone to easily query, visualize, share and collaborate with blockchain data. They are currently seeing explosive growth, and are now looking to hire their very first team members.
At the center of our clients platform sits our web app. While it’s a powerful tool for querying and collaboration today, there’s potential for 10x-ing this experience.
You will be taking ownership off and realising the potential in their application by building features, APIs, and tooling that come together into a cohesive and delightful product experience.
As a frontend focused software engineer, you will:
- Work with the entire tech stack, but with a clear focus on the web application and the APIs powering it.
- Design, build and maintain new features, APIs and services for our users.
Beyond the tasks specific to the role we expect all early team members to be excited about:
- Collaborating within all technical and non-technical areas of the company, both internally and towards our users and community externally.
- In general, pick up any challenge that comes our way together with the team.
This is a remote role with flexible working hours, compensated with salary and equity in the clients company. While remote, we are looking for candidates located in time zones CET±3.
They offer the ability to have enormous impact at an early stage startup going through high growth in the most vibrant and exciting industry on the planet.
We’re looking for people with a strong background and interest in building successful products, has a high attention to detail and is comfortable with the hectic and changing nature of a startup.
We think that successful candidates will:
- Be independent and curious, and take ownership of the product and drive development.
- Write well documented, well tested, performant, production quality code.
- Enjoy focusing on the frontend, but also be comfortable doing necessary lower in the stack.
- Have knowledge and skills needed for building performant web applications. For the frontend we work in Typescript, React & Next.js. There might be some Golang APIs too.
- Enjoy writing and working with SQL.
- Have experience hosting and running code in production, preferably with Kubernetes.
- If you have an eye for design, that’s a major plus too!
As this is a remote role, we believe having the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to be extremely important.