Job ID 5126
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Full time remote position
We are looking for a software developer with proven Solidity experience. You will be joining a highly technical team that has deep knowledge of DeFi and all the cool things from the blockchain ecosystem.
- High quality and well tested Solidity code, following the latest design and development patterns.
- Write documentation, design flow diagrams and review PRs.
- Research, design, scope and estimate what you need to do.
- Collaborate with the UI team.
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends.
Requirements & skills
- 2+ years of experience writing, testing, deploying and verifying Solidity applications.
- 5+ years of programming experience.
- Know how to document your work and make it simple for the UI team to integrate what you’re creating.
- Being able to work in a team environment, take part in audit sessions (and create remediation documents) and follow Agile-like processes .
- Being passionate about crypto space (new developments tools releases and latest features of the solidity language).
- Being able to work in a fast paced environment (you know, crypto?).
- Written and spoken communication skills in English for professional environment.
Nice to have
- Worked with L2s or different side chains
- Understanding of low level parts of Ethereum blockchain, specifically
- Understanding how Ethereum stores state and related data structures
- EVM knowledge – opcodes etc.
- Solidity and knowledge of ABI (eg. variable mapping to storage slots)
- Experience with
- GraphQL API
- Ethereum blockchain test tools (e.g.Truffle, Embark, Hard Hat, etc.)
- Experience with writing automation tests
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Learning possibilities (conferences, meet-ups, courses and more!)
- Additional equipment
- Paid time off