Qualifications Bachelors Degree
A leading cryptocurrency financial platform built by a group of Wall Street quant trading veterans is seeking an experienced SRE to join our New York office. The SRE will manage cloud-based technology infrastructure and configuration.
- Responsible for configuration management, environment construction, system release of application systems and platforms;
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of application systems and platforms, daily monitoring, troubleshooting, network optimization, and ensuring the safe and stable operation of the system;
- Responsible for management and optimization of the network infrastructure, with high demand on security, stability and scalability;
- Write system operation and maintenance manuals and documentation.
- Bachelors degree or above in computer and related majors, more than three years of relevant work experience;
- Familiar with Linux operating system, server maintenance, optimization, and ability to independently design and set up network and system infrastructure;
- Familiar with Python, Shell and other scripting languages development is preferred;
- Experience in management and maintenance of AWS and Devops is preferred;
- Experience in web service, distributed system, load balancing, system monitoring and other operation and maintenance experience;
- Familiar with installing and configuring common softwares, such as Nginx, haproxy, nfs, rsync, etc.;
- Experience in using and optimizing DNS, MySQL, Redis, Kafka, Docker, etc.;
- Proficient in various logging tools, with the ability to quickly locate and eliminate faults;
- Familiar with building common development environment platforms, such as jenkins, wiki, git, gitlab, jira, etc .;
- Familiar with common monitoring systems, such as Zabbix, Nagios and Prometheus;
- Familiar with the commissioning and deployment of servers, switches, and routers;
- Familiar with the basic principles of TCP / IP protocol routing, VPN, NAT, firewall, etc;
- Good teamwork spirit, willingness to take responsibility and initiative, and think as an owner.