Founded in 2014, we’re a cryptocurrency prime dealer for pro investors such as funds, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals, with over $11 billion in transaction volume to date. We just raised our Series A and are backed by top investors including Tribe Capital, Y Combinator, Khosla Ventures, DCG, and Blockchain Capital.
At SFOX, we believe the evolution of blockchain-based technologies will fundamentally shift the nature of financial products in the future. We’re at the beginning of this process and we’re looking for our first growth marketer, with a focus on social media, who will work cross-functionally with our growth team to bring individuals and funds to the trading platform they never knew they needed.
The ideal candidate can build strategic and impactful programs to reach SFOX’s target markets and understand their needs to retain, grow, and become ambassadors of SFOX. We are looking for a creative, forward-thinking individual who has the ability to develop marketing campaigns that foster strong retention, loyalty, and branding.
- Curate, write, schedule, and interact with social media posts for SFOX
- Coordinate, design, implement and measure A/B test direct email campaigns
- Identify and execute new marketing channels from which to create demand and generate leads for the sales team
- Interface with and support growth, content, and PR teams
- Design strategies for online and offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns to acquire, activate, and retain users
- Increase brand awareness and conversion through content, social media, PR strategies
- Cultivate and maintain a trading community
- Provide market and competitive intelligence to inform overall product and service strategy
- Experience running successful growth-oriented campaigns on Twitter and YouTube
- Experience in marketing planning and execution work experience, preferably in tech and internet in a B2C environment
- Strong coordination skills and strategic mindset towards marketing with familiarity with online and offline marketing avenues such as social media, community management, event management, others.
- Proven experience in growing and managing user base
- Proven interest in crypto and blockchain technology
- Strong facility with collaborating in an asynchronous, fully distributed work environment with a global marketing team.
- University degree relating to marketing is a plus.