Founded in 2014, we’re a cryptocurrency prime dealer for pro investors such as funds, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals, with over $9 billion in transaction volume to date.
We just raised our Series A and are backed by top investors including Tribe Capital, Y Combinator, Khosla Ventures, DCG, and Blockchain Capital.
At SFOX, we believe the evolution of blockchain-based technologies will fundamentally shift the nature of financial products in the future. We’re at the beginning of this process and we’re looking for our first product designer who will work cross-functionally with our product, engineering, sales and trading teams to solve the design problem of the century – make crypto currency and blockchain easy to use.
Given the exploratory nature of our space, you’ll do best if you get excited about rapidly designing, prototyping, and productizing a wide range of unconventional and creative solutions that both acknowledge but also reimagine the status quo.
- Work closely with leads to understand the top opportunities, identify conventional and unconventional solutions, and contribute to the strategic roadmap
- Prototype and design data-heavy interfaces and experiences that help give traders and institutions the ability to trade and manage digital currencies
- Execute design at all levels, from systems/flow design, to UX design, to visual design
- Collaborate with our engineering teams to oversee the development of our UX through the full development lifecycle
- Clearly communicate design decisions to a wide range of stakeholders
- Work with leads to provide thought leadership and storytelling around how we may support the evolution of blockchain technologies through design
- 3+ years shipping products that have materially impacted their users
- Demonstrated ability to not only participate in, but own and execute end-to-end design, from concept through prototype to shipped product
- Demonstrated expertise with visual as well as UX/interaction design
- Demonstrated expertise designing new products
- Demonstrated expertise distilling complex challenges down to their core components and dependencies