Founded in 2014, SFOX is the first and leading U.S. cryptocurrency prime dealer that provides high-volume traders and institutional investors higher returns through best price execution via a global integrated order book. The platform offers a simple, reliable, and secure way to access best-priced liquidity for digital assets with advanced algorithmic order types, global market data analysis, and blockchain infrastructure support. Headquartered in the U.S. SFOX has become the trusted partner to over 200,000 traders, funds, and businesses in the crypto industry.
We are seeking an energetic, passionate and intuitive marketing individual with exceptional leadership and communication skills who will challenge the traditional thinking and stimulate innovative approaches to marketing. The position will play an integral part in our acquisition strategy, marketing plans development and implementation.
The individual will be responsible for analyzing and understanding key business areas and customer segments in order to develop cohesive marketing strategies and plans that will help us achieve our sales targets. The position will be responsible to create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and campaigns that drive new client acquisition.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and optimizing our marketing strategy and plans of assigned business areas
- Monitors the effectiveness of marketing programs and implements changes on an ongoing basis to improve outcomes
- Oversee our brand guidelines throughout all marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness.
- Direct marketing programs that will generate interest in our different product offerings
- Gather, organize, and analyze information such as consumer behavior, market trends, competitive information, etc. that will guide our marketing plans
- Understand the product and service offerings and approach of key competitors
- Develop and conduct marketing research initiatives to identify trends, behaviors and insights that will lead to effective marketing initiatives
- Responsible for budget planning of assigned areas, spending control and reporting
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Share and report on the effectiveness of marketing plans across different audiences within the organization
- Utilize a test, measure, learn approach to iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the most optimal results
- Proactively review industry innovation, stay in touch with upcoming trends, and best practices to make recommendations, improve campaign performance and evolve the marketing automation platform
- Experience managing and growing marketing teams
- Experience working on global integrated marketing strategies
- Experience with consulting and strategic coordination, aligning points-of-view a
- cross a variety of teams in organizations
- Experience working with international markets on global brands
- Experience designing and delivering marketing solutions leveraging insights and analytics
- Proven work experience and results in digital marketing. Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with past experience devising digital marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of latest industry digital and physical marketing trends