Qualifications No qualifications
At Messari, we’re building an analytical platform that empowers users to make fully-informed decisions in the world of crypto. We make this easy by extracting, parsing, and curating myriads of data and presenting them in an intuitive way. Data integrity is one of our core pillars.
Who we are:
We are a fully remote team with members spanning across New York, California, France, and Spain. Our culture is open and flexible. We believe that team collaboration and a genuine passion for helping each other out is the best way to work. We build robust data pipelines to process complex real-time data from which we present information using a simple and intuitive UI/UX. Our team thrives on diverse viewpoints, so we invite talented folks who are passionate about building robust system to apply, even if they feel they don’t meet all of the criteria.
What we do:
- Build high performance real-time data systems using Golang, Java, InfluxDb, Postgres, with a heavy use of AWS
- Orchestrate a fleet of microservices and continuously deploy to it using Docker, Kubernetes, Flux, and Helm
- Love experimenting and finding the right tools for the job(e.g.,integrating with Stripe for payments and Flyway for versioned database migrations)
- Come up with interesting solutions to a growing problem space(e.g., building a domain model to categorize and organize the entire sprawling crypto space containing stablecoins, privacy coins, ERC20 tokens, and much more)
- Build robust systems that auto-scales up from thousands to hundred of thousands of users
What we’d like to see from you:
- Passionate about finding scalable solutions to complex novel problems
- Takes ownership in your work and take pride in finding solutions for when things go wrong
- Ability to write high quality code in a programming language(e.g., Golang, Java, TypeScript)
- Hold yourself to a high standard and are intellectually curious
- Empathetic and love to help your teammates grow
Projects you could work on:
- Alerting! – Build an alert system to send real-time email alerts on critical information like chain halts, hard forks, security attacks, and many more to end users
- Ingestion! – Build real-time pipelines to ingest, process, and perform outlier detection on data from centralized exchanges and decentralized exchanges like Coinbase and Uniswap respectively
- GraphQL! – Build a GraphQL backend-for-frontend to aggregate the API endpoint from multiple microservices into a single, simple-to-consume GraphQL server available for both internal and external consumption
What’s it like to work at Messari?
- A welcoming and open environment with people who love to collaborate on ideas and tackle complex problems
- Work with a small team of engineers with large impact across product, research, and business development
- Participate in forums like Family Meals and Messari Lab to share ideas and technologies you’ve been exploring and tinkering with
- Enjoy awesome, comprehensive benefits; unlimited PTO; and the ability to work remotely
At Messari, we welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, socioeconomic status, religion, age, marital or parental status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.